"Remind the people... always to be gentle toward everyone."
(snippets from Titus 3:1-2)
I loved reading this the other morning. It was one of those "convicting in a good way" moments. I feel so led to work on my gentleness with my children. In how I speak to them, how I touch them, how I interact with them...
Perfect timing too... because Case is sick with a high fever aaaand it's been snowing. A lot. I haven't left my house since Sunday. I am inside with 3 kids under 5. And ya know what? I kinda love it. I know it's a fleeting moment with my little ones. So we are making the best of it with crafts, cooking, picnics, baths, cartoons (duh), watching the snow fall and lots of snuggles.
I could just kiss their little faces off.
Even if they are throwing a little fit. <cough...Maggie...cough>
Even if they are throwing a little fit. <cough...Maggie...cough>



2 comments:
Beutiful blog...and so true! Sorry to hear our Caser is sick! Hope he doesn't share it with his
little sisters and parents! Keep snuggled up, and enjoy the snow!
Nana C.
You have a beautiful family, and sweet adorable children!
Post a Comment